My First Blog : About "Blog" & "Blogging"


First i would like to tell you what is Blog & Blogging,then "Blog" or "Weblog" is a discussion or informational website published on the WWW consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text posts.Where as,"Blogging" refers to writing, photography, and other media that's self-published online.And,I am also started my Blogging as from 17th April 2020 & Today,i will tell you why you should also try this free website,In my 1st blog i am sharing thoughts about Blog.I found that by creating blog-post,we can earn good money as well as You can promote your any business.As you can see that this is my youtube channel blogspot to promote my Nepal tech youtube channel " Technical banaita" as me you can make your small brand & can promote any business on Google search engine & here i am also giving idea on mobile,computer,internet & tech Topic.

And,you can tell blog as websites & you can use as websites.one thing I like that it is free websites no need invest money.it is free for all,no need to buy domain & hosting.Blog generally have long url or link beacause after adding blogspot.com at last it is because of free.if you buy your own domain & hosting then it could be short url.In blogspot you can write article,travel vlog,can share yours knowledge in form of text,pictures & videos form. Thank you!!        

If you want watch my video on tech in Nepali language then search" technical banaita" on youtube.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

आयो है,Khadya Sansthan Exam Date 2080 | Khaddha Sansthan Exam Center 2080 | Loksewa Ayog | Fmtc Exam

Nepali Calender/Patro 2079 || Patro 2079 || Calendar 📆